Want to bucket your contacts faster? With the plugin, you can bucket a contact with each email you send.
- You are a Gmail and Chrome user
- You are on our Small Business plan
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD THE PLUGIN
STEP 2: BUCKET A CONTACT
- Open your Gmail account. (You may need to refresh your browser).
- Click Compose to create a new email.
- In the To: field, type in your own email address. Notice something? You should now see a Contactually pop up above the subject line.
- Click “Select Bucket” and put yourself in a bucket. Simply click the box next to the bucket(s) you want to be added to and this will translate back into your Contactually account almost immediately.
Congrats! You’ve bucketed a contact right from your Gmail inbox!
STEP 3: SEE YOUR FOLLOW UPS
The plugin also allows you to see your dashboard follow-ups right in your inbox.
- Click the blue Email button next to a contact’s name and send an email!
BONUS STEP: ACTIVATE A PROGRAM
You can have programs kick in automatically once a contact is bucketed. If you’re using the plugin, you can put a contact in a bucket which then can trigger a program! If you don’t know what programs to set up, we’ve designed a program for following up after an event and asking for referrals from current clients.
- Tada! Your contact is now automatically in the program. You can always go back into program to see the update.
Read through different pipeline + program combinations.