Contactually was not designed to only fit one type of customer. However, with the below integrations, you can make Contactually the perfect fit for your business processes.
In this post we will discuss the different ways you can personalize your Contactually account:
By default when you connect your Gmail account, Contactually will pull all the contacts from your Google contacts. If you want to create a sync back into Google contacts from Contactually, you’ll need to follow the below steps:
- Click on your picture or initials in the top right corner of your account.Click on Settings.
- Click to Apps on the left hand side of the screen. You will see a list of all the third party softwares Contactually integrates with.
- You’ll see the Google integration at the top. Click the blue Connect button and type in your username and password.
Once the integration is active it will be WHITE and say “Disconnect”. This is because once it’s connected, the only other option you have is to Disconnect the account.
- Click the blue “Settings” link below the white Disconnect button.
- Here you need to choose which of your buckets you want Contactually to push contact information back into Google contacts.
- Click the Save Settings button when you’re done.
Do you rely heavily on other softwares that don’t integrate with Contactually? If you do, you can explore Zapier, a third party platform that serves as the middle man between softwares. Below are the most common Zapier connections with Contactually.
- Aweber – When a new subscriber is added to a list, add them to Contactually. Or vice versa.
- Constant Contact – When a new subscriber is added to a list, add them to Contactually. Or vice versa.
- Wufoo – When someone fills out a form on your website, have that contact information pushed into Contactually.
- Google Task – New task created in Google tasks translates into a Contactually task.
- Other recipes. – See what other softwares can connect with Contactually.
To integrate your Contactually account with zapier, go back into your Settings, click on Apps of the left hand side and click the blue “Connect” button next to zapier.
If you want Contactually to deeply integrate with another software, you can hire a developer to utilize our open API key. You can find developers on elance.com, odesk.com or similiar sites. Depending on the amount of work required, the price may change. Check the freelancing websites to see what the going rate is.
To find more information about our API, click to your Settings and then click on API option on the left hand side. You can also email email@example.com for further questions.
Take moment to learn how using the plug-in can allow you to bucket contacts right from your email inbox.