Knowing you need to follow up with a lot of people can be daunting. By using Contactually’s scalemail feature you can send a lot of follow ups to different people in a few clicks of a button.
In this post, you will learn how to send a message to 5 people at one time. The limits to ScaleMail are 50 messages at a time and up to 300 in a day.
STEP 1: SELECT YOUR CONTACTS
- Click to your contacts tab at the top of your account.
- Check the white box for the first 5 contacts listed. It doesn’t matter who they are, it’s just for this example.
- Once the contacts have been selected, click the red “Scalemail” button at the bottom of your screen. (Don’t worry we won’t actually message these people!)
STEP 2: MESSAGE YOUR CONTACTS
- When you click the red Scalemail button an empty follow up window will pop up.
- Click the blue Email templates link right below the subject line.
- Choose to load the Default Template.
- Once the message loads, click the blue Next button. Again, don’t worry, you won’t actually send the message.
- In the preview page, the first thing you’ll want to choose is the email address you want to send from.
- Click the drop down menu and choose the email address of your choice.
You can also choose the email address you want to send the message to if you have more than one for the contact.
You should notice that both the reference information on the right and the salutation change depending on the recipient.
- You can still add in specific details to each individual message. Go ahead and type in extra details for the third recipient on the list. Below is an example.
- Once you’re happy with the messages, you can click Send to send those emails off!
Read how Patrick and Michael became incredibly successful after simplifying their Contactually accounts.