Knowing you need to follow up with a lot of people can be daunting. By using Contactually’s scale mail feature you can send a lot of follow ups to different people in a few clicks of a button.
In this post you will learn how to send a message to 5 people at one time.
STEP 1: SELECT YOUR CONTACTS
- Click to your contacts tab at the top of your account.
- Check the white box for the first 5 contacts listed. It doesn’t matter who they are, it’s just for an example.
- Once the contacts have been selected, click the red “Scalemail” button at the bottom of your screen. (Don’t worry we won’t actually message these people!)
STEP 2: MESSAGE YOUR CONTACTS
- When you do click the red Scalemail button, this empty follow up window will pop up.
- Click the blue Email Template link right below the subject line.
- Choose to load the Default Template.
- Click the blue “Next” button. Again, dont’ worry, you won’t actually send the message.
- The first thing you’ll want to choose if the email address you want to send from.
- Click the drop down menu and choose the email of your choice.
- You can still add in specific details to the messages. Go ahead and type in extra details for the third recipient on the list. Below is an example.
- Once you’re happy with the messages, you can click Send to send those emails off!
You can also choose the email address you want to send the message to if you have more than one for the contact.
You should notice that both the reference information on the right and the salutation change depending on the recipient.
Not sure what to say in your follow ups? Read this post to get some ideas.