Want to bucket your contacts faster? With the plugin, you can bucket a contact with each email you send.
- You are a Gmail and Chrome user
- You are on our Professional plan
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD THE PLUGIN
STEP 2: BUCKET A CONTACT
- Open your Gmail account. (You may need to refresh your browser).
- Click Compose to create a new email.
- In the To: field, type in your own email address. Notice something? You should now see a Contactually pop up above the subject line.
- Click “Select Bucket” and put yourself in a bucket. Simply click the box next to the bucket(s) you want to be added to and this will translate back into your Contactually account almost immediately.
Congrats! You’ve bucketed a contact right from your Gmail inbox!
STEP 3: SEE YOUR FOLLOW UPS
The plugin also allows you to see your dashboard follow-ups right in your inbox.
- Click the blue Email button next to a contact’s name and send an email!
BONUS STEP: ACTIVATE A PROGRAM
You can have programs kick in automatically once a contact is bucketed. If you’re using the plugin, you can put a contact in a bucket which then can trigger a program! If you don’t know what programs to set up, we’ve designed a program for following up after an event and asking for referrals from current clients.
- Tada! Your contact is now automatically in the program. You can always go back into program to see the update.
Read about some ideas of what you can say in follow ups to your contacts.