Want to bucket your contacts faster? With the plugin, you can bucket a contact with each email you send.
- You are a Gmail and Chrome user
- You are on our Small Business plan
What is a plugin and why is it helpful? The plugin allows Contactually to meet you in your inbox. You’ll be able to see your dashboard in your inbox and also bucket contacts right from the email. Most people live out of email and we understand that (as we are those people ourselves!) so we’ve brought Contactually to where you’ll use it – your inbox.
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD THE PLUGIN
STEP 2: BUCKET A CONTACT
- Open your Gmail account. (You may need to refresh your browser).
- Click Compose to create a new email.
- In the To: field, type in your own email address. Notice something? You should now see a Contactually pop up above the subject line.
- Click “Select Bucket” put yourself in a bucket. Simply click the box next to the bucket(s) you want to be added to and this will translate back into your Contactually account almost immediately.
Congrats! You’ve bucketed a contact right from your Gmail inbox!
STEP 3: SEE YOUR FOLLOW UPS
The plugin also allows you to see your dashboard follow up prompts right in your inbox.
- Click the blue Email button and send an email!
BONUS STEP: ACTIVATE A PROGRAM
You can have programs kick it automatically once a contact is bucketed. If you’re using the plugin, you can put a contact in a bucket from your inbox which can then automatically trigger a program! If you don’t know what programs to set up, we’ve designed a program for following up after an event and asking for referrals from current clients.
- Tada! Your contact is now automatically in the program. You can always go back into program to see the update.
Get some inspiration on what pipelines + programs complement each other.