The key to winning and retaining business is consistently showing the client that you can add value towards their goals and objectives. To be efficient and effective, you’ll need to focus on specific segments of your network.
These clients are qualified and have expressed interest in your company’s good or service. These clients may not be ready to buy just yet, but it’s imperative you stay top of mind. When the time comes, you’ll be the one they turn to.
These people are critical to the success of your network. They are some of your strongest supporters and consistently provide value to you. Whether it’s referrals, advice, or friendship, your business would not be as healthy without them.
This group is already sold on the great business you can provide. Make sure to continuously provide value to these relationships as they are your best source of referrals.
- Click on the Buckets tab at the top of your screen.
- Hover over the Add New Bucket button.
- Select New Bucket.
- Name the bucket, then click the white box under Reminders to indicate you want a follow-up time frame associated with them.
In the beginning of your journey with Contactually, it’s a good idea to attach follow-up reminders to only a few crucial buckets. Once you get the hang of Contactually, you can increase the number of buckets with follow-up reminders. Feel free to create other buckets for categorization (“No Follow Up Needed”, “Vendors”, “Personal Contacts”, etc.) but do not put a follow-up time frame on them.
- Don’t put a follow-up time frame of less than 14 days unless this is a bucket that contacts will reside in temporarily.
- Contacts can go into more than one bucket. You can do this from the Edit Buckets option on the Contacts Tab, or on a Contact’s Profile.
- Be strict about who goes into these buckets. Keep the # of contacts to no more than 3x the follow-up days. For example, a bucket with a 30 day time frame should not have more than 90 contacts in it.
Walk through templates that will help you increase your business sales.